DESCRIBE: thankful for pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:
^no, it's the "PLEBA Girls Party" :shifty: chat/drooling thread :wink:
they let me in :shrug:

^^:uhoh: sorry bout that. I don' know what could have distracted me :shifty:

no problem :flirt:

well, now because of you it's usually called the PLEBA Girls and boy(s) party!!! :happy: :lol: :love:

^ :lol:

Oh man, VG, Bad/40/Streets was awesome! :drool:

Now.. do you have the Superbowl 02 performance of MLK Streets? :wink:

^ is someone I've never "met" before :wave:

*:ohmy: actually, I might have!! are you the one who came in with tre to take us hostage? :drool:

:shifty:

I have a video of it if you want, I can upload it when I get back home on Sunday :drool:

sami0201 said:
*:ohmy: actually, I might have!! are you the one who came in with tre to take us hostage? :drool:

:shifty:

I have a video of it if you want, I can upload it when I get back home on Sunday :drool:

Yes! I'm THAT guy! :lmao:

oh yes!!! would you? :drool:

<you know that review of my show that i posted? well i also put it on u2tours. com, and some guy sent me a long email saying how my review almost brought him to tears like the show did. and how he was glad to see a first-time concert goer take so much away from the show, unlike some first-timers, and commended me for mentioning the "shine like stars" verse.

wow

:cute:

^i know :drool: man that would've made the song perfect. it was still much much better than i expected. everyone talks about it being a weak link of the show and tired out or whatever, but it was amazing to be there.

don't get me started again talking about the thing...:wink:

Zootlesque said:

Yes! I'm THAT guy! :lmao

oh yes!!! would you? :drool

ooh I see :lmao: :flirt:

:lol: sure! I don't have it on this computer so I'll come back in here on Sunday for you :wink:

VG I know how you feel about seeing them :drool: It was your first show? :hyper: After my first show last month, all the girls at the PGP thread probably wanted to kill me!! :lol: I saw them in Miami a few weeks ago GA on the rail at the tip of the ellipse :drool: :combust: :bow:

*runs back to pleba

^yeah, first one! :yes: thing is, my friends don't really wanna hear about it, so i need to blindly worship them on here. that's so cool that you got to be so close in Miami. i was in the uppers, but i'm doing whatever i need to to score GAs next time (short of paying hundreds on ebay....). there sure as hell better be a next time, bono better be serious with the "we're just getting started" crap. :angry:

VertigoGal said:
i'm doing whatever i need to to score GAs next time (short of paying hundreds on ebay....). there sure as hell better be a next time, bono better be serious with the "we're just getting started" crap. :angry:

Ditto! :hug:

I've never been in GA :sad: and there better be a next time, really!

I wonder why Bono stopped singing the 'shine like stars' snippet! :mad:

VertigoGal said:
^yeah, first one! :yes: thing is, my friends don't really wanna hear about it, so i need to blindly worship them on here. that's so cool that you got to be so close in Miami. i was in the uppers, but i'm doing whatever i need to to score GAs next time (short of paying hundreds on ebay....). there sure as hell better be a next time, bono better be serious with the "we're just getting started" crap. :angry:

same :yes:

good thing my mom doesn't mind (most of the time) and I have an aunt who's almost as big a fan as me :drool: :heart: I let her borrow my Slane dvd the other day and she's coming over tomorrow :hyper: She came to my first U2 show with me *tear*

gotta love my mom for waiting in the GA line with me for 13 hours :lol: :bow:

^^ i figured that was for sami....i am actually a young describer babe. :sexywink:

^^^i dunno why they stopped singing it...i'll ask paul next time i see him, he's coming for dinner tomorrow. had nowhere else to go for thanksgiving, i felt bad. :shrug:

redkat said:

keeps popping in and out! :eyebrow:

:hug:

OMG! Disco, if at all you're reading this... I wanted to say that your version of An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart is amazing! :heart:

You're so lucky that you have friends who're also into U2 and who you can jam with! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom