DESCRIBE: thankful for pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my audioscrobbler is set up so only if I play it on winamp will it get included in the charts. Most of the songs I end up playing on WMA, so it doesn't get recorded. :huh:

^^i actually havent got it yet...i had 20 bucks w/ me at barnes and noble the other day and really wanted to buy it. but this sticker was covering up the setlist and it was pissing me off.:angry: and i figured i really need to save my money, so i resisted the urge...

is it any good? :hyper:

:wave: hey guys

DVD
<IMO: it's ok, i don't like the video cuts though, the camera moves far too much. the show is ok, though I think my show was better which may bias me slightly :wink: my higlights were the boy songs on which Edge goes mad :rockon: BTBS is great as is 40. overall I would probably like the show lots more if it didn't switch cameras didn't move every second.

^^i might have to get it...maybe for chrismukkah. i was going to have my gift be whatever money i hadnt raised yet for my ipod. but ive been able to earn some money so i might be able to pay for it myself.

so maybe i can ask for the dvd :hmm:

^sorry you havent gotten anything from your show tre :huh:

:hug:

^^^yep, I tried it on the acoustic...not sure if it worked well though. I usually play it on the electric (sounds much better) but I'm not on speaking terms with my amp now :grumpy:

^^:wave: Hi Sami ! haven't seen you in here before:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom