DESCRIBE something random at the temple bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so is this a Describe thread or a Temple bar one? :edit: ohh and a random thread as well, forgot about that one

Last edited:
U2vertigofly said:
^yep with built in zoom and tons of extra buttons:drool:

did you go to the signing today?

Yeah, didn't get in but got to spend a few hours in the rain with other fanatics

and got within two feet of Bono, Adam and Edge but not Larry he sucks :down:. Also got to see Paul McGuinness and actually managed a kinda hand shake thing but he was too into the guy with A Day Without Me on vinyl :ohmy:

RavenBlue said:
Do you like that weird mustache thing he has now?

Sorry about the cold. I hope you feel better soon. Got any chicken noodle soup? Great for colds ;)
No, I want him to shave :scream:

And dammit, I should've bought some. I was just out at the store earlier. I did have a chicken salad sandwich though :tongue:

I agree, the mustache is weird. But whatever floats his boat I guess. Maybe one of his bandmates will give him a shaver as a gift with the words *hint, hint shave above your lip* scrawled on the packaging

:giggle:

I entered a contest here in Canada hoping to win a trip to meet U2 at their sighting in NYC... I would've heard from them by now though :sigh: I hate when I get so excited when really the odds of winning are not very good. You'd think that they'd let more than one Canuck in :wink:

RavenBlue said:
I entered a contest here in Canada hoping to win a trip to meet U2 at their sighting in NYC... I would've heard from them by now though :sigh: I hate when I get so excited when really the odds of winning are not very good. You'd think that they'd let more than one Canuck in :wink:

If I knew they were going to the Clarence after it, and I got there 20 minutes earlier, I woulda met the whole band.....

^^ Just accross the river and to the right for a few hundred metres

< Things U2 need to do, 1. Drop the dozen bodyguards 2. Lose the Decoy Cars 3. Make Larry more fan friendly

Last edited:
John, maybe if you were holding out a $20 bill...except you don't have them there, you have pounds or some crap like that:wink:

^^^^ Eason's bookstore

2511.jpg

^^^ we have euros :wink:

Back
Top Bottom