DESCRIBE something random at the temple bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His name is Don Adams he was an actor in the 60s and 70s on a tv show called Get Smart

To people our age he is more famously remembered as the voice of Inspector Gadget.

<Just finished the preface to her story
OMG I actually shared some of this story with the world :faint:

2666 :evil:

Bono sighed and turned to the young woman beside him. He placed his hand along the side of her face and leaned in close.
"I'm so tired of being good. Will you.." He paused, as though reconsidering what he was about to ask. He shook his head slightly, took a deep breath and continued. "Will you show me how to be bad?"
"Oh Bono.." Her words came out in a sigh. She tilted her head back, basking in the glow of his presence. "You're going about this all wrong."
He took his hand away from her face and drew his eyebrows together in confusion. "But I want you, I need you... to show me the way."
A mischeivious grin crossed her face as she reached into the shopping bag beside her. "You don't need me. All you need are these." She drew out a pair of red devil horns and slipped them onto his head. "Maybe a pair of gold boots as well. Now you can really be bad. Evil, even."

:mac:

Good :D I think the first chapter is better than the preface....but it had to start somewhere

^ she's only posted 3 times so far.

i had a wirelss mouse and keyboard.
the mouse kept getting interference from somewhere, but the keyboard works fine

its a Simpsons keyboard :happy:

Back
Top Bottom