DESCRIBE something random at the temple bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Olivia's New Role

Don't worry, Olivia will always be an SVU detective. She's just going undercover for a short time. And guess what? She can't stay away from SVU crimes even when she's undercover -- that's the special (secret) show you'll see in a few weeks. I say "secret" because it hasn't been announced anywhere. You guys are first to hear. So watch in October for a show that'll really wow you!

Is Olivia Going Away?

I promise, Olivia will be back in October. And wait till you see what happens to her this year. She's going to find out something that will completely change her life -- and it will pull Stabler into, well, a big mess. You're going to find out things about both of them that you never knew...

Why Split Up Benson & Stabler?

You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. AGAIN, for the last time, they will be partners again very soon. But first, Elliot needs to go through some emotional turmoil: you'll see his wife Kathy next week; and his daughter Kathleen. And maybe he'll get -- well -- close to Connie Nielsen (her character is named Dani Beck). Remember, Olivia is Elliot's soulmate partner -- but he needs to test the waters just a bit. So watch and see what happens between him and Dani...

And watch what happens when OLIVIA comes back!

Thank You & Goodnight

You all have been great. Thanks for all your support over the years. We'll try to continue to give you great shows, lots of twist and turns, great storylines, and you'll learn more about Olivia and Elliot. Big secrets in store...

Keep the questions coming and I'll respond often throughout the season.

A little tease for next week: Why hasn't Elliot signed his divorce papers yet?

that isn't the whole interview....just theparts I found important

:ohmy:

^^I know....I want E&O to get together, but not til the show's been on for a WHILE I mean....I just don't want it to jump the shark and get cancelled

^^^L&O has been on for thirteen years....SVU needs more TIME!!!!

^^I know :ohmy:

^:madspit:

Chass we stayed up all night together again, and I wasn't even planning on it this time

Back
Top Bottom