Describe: she wore lemon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mixed-smiley-002.gif

Hello Yimou. Why are you hiding in a toilet? Is it that flushing sound you love....?:wink:

I know :sad: What a freak. He claims to be your friend and thats a bit disturbing :yikes:

lol.. What are you up to Tilli?? It´s almost 8pm in England right?.

I am uploading my CD collection on my computer - I am getting my first MP3 player for Christmas:hyper: Unfortunately it is taking a while 'cos I keep listening to each CD:rolleyes:

And yourself?

Congrats on your first MP3 player. We all need one of those. Its like a friend that never shuts up :up:

I am just listening to some music and reading whatever weird thread i can find at this forum :happy:

I am excitied about the mp3 player - no more listening to the crappy radio stations in my car anymore:happy:

There are many weird threads on this forum, this is why I never leave describe:no::wink:

What brand ( Or whatever its called ) is the mp3 player?

Go on Tilli :wink: Wander around and experience the geekness that is Interference.

It is a Sony - I decided the iPod was too commercial - I am not paying lots of money for an iPod which scratches so easily that you have to spend another load of money to buy a case:mad:

Yimou - I went into "Everything You Know.." once and people were fighting:sad:

Oh no:sad:

Thanks for telling me Kat - I was thinking about him earlier as I haven't seen him on interland in a while.

I hope he will be ok.....
:(

He has lots of messages in his journal which is lovely:up:

Back
Top Bottom