Describe: she wore lemon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:cool:

tre - did you by any chance get the version of Talk which imp13 posted a ysi link for in one of the Coldplay threads? I only read the thread yesterday and the link doesn't work anymore:sad:

I am not sure what version it is tre - all I know is it isn't the album version!! Sorry that isn't much help - just wondering if anyone had downloaded it and could send it to me.:wink:

Have you Kat? :hyper: :D

<Actually have been a non Coldplay fan up until a few weeks ago. I bought A Rush of Blood.. as I liked The Scientist.....then my mum bought herself X & Y.......and now I am converted!!!:wink:

:hyper:

There are some great songs on both albums - not really sure why people knock them so much - there are a few weak songs but on the whole X &Y and a Rush of Blood :up: :up:

^^^:rolleyes:
All bands copy those who have gone before them - that is how music works on the whole - could U2 not have been criticised for the same when they started out, lol ? :wink:

Who gives a shit if they sound like someone else - they have written some good songs plus I like them!!!:wink:

Thanks Kat:hug: :bow:

^^Yes - I will be careful tre, :lol:

I like this version:drool:

^No - but you have a live version???:hyper::drool:

^Thank you:bow:

<I am like a Coldplay sponge today:ohmy: :hyper:

As an aside question - how does Ysi work exactly?? Do you uploaded to their site?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom