Describe: she wore lemon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow that's a pretty school. my irish accent thing is really severe...i was watching a movie on the IRA or something and all I could talk about was how hot the bad guys were. my dad was like :eyebrow:

bye sami :wave: you're such a good student getting teachers gifts. :)

wouldnt change anything though as cheney runs the country anyway. i do wonder if they'd have a good case if they wanted to go ahead with it. i was reading this book on watergate and the legal shit is quite complicated, not to mention the people really do consider whether an impeachment would be "good for the country." (apparently lawyers have consciences...some of them anyway)

^the scary thing is he's not trying to lie his way out of it as is tradition for american presidents....it's more of a "yeah, i violated the constitutional rights of american citizens...why dont you do something about it suckers!" :angry:

oh wellllll.

Aww that's cool.

I feed ones outside. We get alot of different ones, chickadees, nuthatches, blue and gray jays, grosbeaks, juncos etc. Always a joy to watch.

Alas I must be off. Take care all ;)

see you later:wave:

I love feeding the birds:love: Nuthatches are great!!!! and I feed the squirrels:heart: I love squirrels!

Back
Top Bottom