DESCRIBE: November, December - Remember...we just started again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't see their beauty tre, I am blinded by my ignorance. :huh:

So you upload the file once you download it? I don't think my bandwidth allowance would allow that:madspit:

<i'm making my friend a mix of 90s pop/rock stuff...so far ive got
slide
one headlight
when i come around
lost cause
hold my hand
iris
meet virginia
wave of mutilation
linger
devils haircut
daysleeper
black balloon

i'm not sure all of those are strictly actually from the 90s but you get the idea. :wink: any other suggestions? :drool:

oh yeah...i dont think blur or radiohead are good only cos she wants hits that she'll recognize, for nostalgia purposes and everything :wink: (i don't think she'll recognize the pixies or beck but she'll get over it)

anyway...i already made her a mix w/ some rhcp and oasis, but i'll put some of their other stuff on there :drool:

am i the only one that loves making mixes? :reject:

redkat^not old, it's just that in the 90s i wasnt into actually figuring out who bands were so i have no clue who sings half the songs i used to love

gotta add some matchbox 20. yes theyre not the best band ever to exist, but this is for nostalgia purposes, got it? :angry:

VertigoGal said:
i havent heard any of the 3 songs you listed zootles, and i can't remember who jane's addiction is. :reject:

i'm always open to new things tho :sexywink:

<added wonderwall, soul to squeeze, under the bridge, and buddy holly

:love:

Janes Addiction were this alt-rock band who were slightly even before my time.. considering I discovered a majority of music only in 1992 and their last album was in 1991 or so I see at allmusic! Either that or they got no airplay in India where I was living at the time because of the risque album cover! :eyebrow: :lol:

Toad The Wet Sprocket was the shit in the 90s! :drool:

Dionne Farris is one of the members of Arrested Development! :nostalgia:

Definitely REM - Man On The Moon/Everybody Hurts.. maybe :drool:

Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching :uhoh:
Sheryl Crow - Everyday Is A Winding Road/All I Wanna Do

:wave:

Jane's Addiction were great. For a long time, Nothing's Shocking was one of my most played albums (this was back in 2002/2003).

And I really think Pulp's Disco 2000 should be on any nineties mix tape :drool:

Back
Top Bottom