DESCRIBE: November, December - Remember...we just started again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheers Zoots and VG! Avatar is all thanks to Zoots resizing!!:bow:

VG - i have added you to my friends list - I am Tils

:wink:

^ you're welcome, tils! :wink:

< just downloaded the latest last.fm player update. Lets see if it gets any better! :huh:

^^I had to redo mine as I had to many bags and scarves too! Plus I had a walkman thingy as well as the headphones, lol!

^What is yours like Kat? I wanna see!!:hyper:

i hate to be a pain, but im really confused. i downloaded iscrobbler and set it to turn on every time i reboot. but what is the plugin im supposed to download? and how do i find it? cos none of my songs are showing up

sorry :reject:

you know at the bottom of iTunes, where there are the three symbols in the bottom right hand corner?
You need to click on the visualiser one, which is like a flower/star shape. That will take you to the audioscrobbler submissions screen. Then, click on the options cog which is at the top right, and configure it from there.

NP, my friend. I'm one of those people who can figure out how to do things with the computer initially, but then forgets immediatly, so i'd probably have been really useless from there on in anyway :lol:

I have the DC Hub set up on my PC and I still have absolutely no idea how I managed to do it :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom