Describe Me Another One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You've destroyed the title :sad: :wink:

< My computer is in love with Bob Dylan's Modern Times, it's played 4 songs from it while on shuffle today

^So...I'm confused...are you Lila's daughter or was she joking in that thread about you and TPS getting married

Oh...btw I'm Ashley, hello.

hi ashley

<i'm Lila's daughter, yes, and what did she say about me and tps?? lol :ohmy: :wink:

^has a very very awesome signature!! :happy:

My 200th post!! :ohmy:
cantbelieveit.gif
bunny2.gif

^I don't remember exactly it was something about you not marrying anyone until you were 30 or something

<goes to check

Yo' Momma said:
my kid is literate! and never dating!

That's waht she said...lol...I just finished reading that thread...zoney says you made a very nice first post, and now i'm extremely curious what it was

<goes to check again

<Is now content and going back to playing playstation...and type on the internet, and listen to music, and eat candy...simultaniously...place your bets now on when it is I'm finally going to spontaneously combust

^^Yeah I had already read it, I just wasn't sure if that's what he was talking about or not

^:madspit:

:wink:

AHa!

ok...question Maddy...do you REALLY listen to U2 or are you just "mom'sbonomagnet"?

And if you listen to U2....is it awkward at school when EVERYONE else is listening to such wonderful music as...oh...I don't know...Sexyback?

lol. yes i listen to U2, they are probably my favorite band with the Beatles. And it gets a little awkward sometimes I guess, but I still like the music my friends like, such as the Black Eyed Peas :wink:

and P.S. Sexyback isn't that wonderful :wink: but I still like it

Back
Top Bottom