Describe Me Another One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^Am guesssing you are not quite the same age as myself or Maddy :giggle:

When I first started listening to U2 everyone was listening to Britney Spears, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, adn Christina

^All right then...you are acceptable :wink:

I'm just kidding

oh ok. Mike might be as old as us together :wink: (no offense Mike, :wink: )

And by the way, Mike, it was really fun meeting you! You're really nice and I'm glad I got the privilege of meeting you! :hug:

^You're lucky...when I went to a concert last year, I was new on interference and didn't know anyone...only later did I really realize how much I missed out on meeting Chizip and atomicbono and miro and such

but your mom helped you

:madspit:

:wink:

^^And I don't think you're O L D

^Yeah...:sigh: if only I had known then....well that just makes the next tour THAT much more exciting

^ needs to see U2 more often.

Maddy, it was great meeting, you, too...you have no idea how broad my smile was when I realized it was you on stage...surreal.

:banghead:

I almost met Bono in Chicago...but everything got screwedu p

and only life a handful of people met them in Cleveland...so yeah...my moment has yet to come

I've been to one Christian festival three times, I saw Jaci Velesquez once, and I've seen U2 twice, but that's it for concerts for me

I've seen Paul McCartney twice, U2 three times, American Idol once, Queen w/ Paul Rogers once, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers once. I want to see Green Day eventually :hyper:

^^Good Lord....you're 7 years younger than me, and you are really killing me in the rock and roll world

<is ashamed XD

lol. my mom is a music freak, blame her :wink: and I get my musical taste from her, so I have better chances of going to concerts she goes to! (I almost got to go to the Raconteurs i think, but i don't think my mom could find another ticket in time..)

well, i think i'm out for the night. it's getting late. i'll talk to you guys later! it was fun tonight. bye!!

bye.gif

Back
Top Bottom