DESCRIBE like you mean it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<wants to start a thread on how the edge should just go by his christian name that is "dave evans" because it's hard explaining to my friends that the guitarist for my favorite band is called "the edge." but i fear i would be shunned. :yikes:

VertigoGal said:
<hopes bonojr is not being sarcastic. :tsk:

:lol:

He sounds too cute to be sarcastic! :hug:

:shifty:

I'll go for Playboy Mansion/Velvet Dress if you want! :happy:

Playboy Mansion/Velvet Dress/Please/WUDM... :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Playboy Mansion/Velvet Dress/Please/WUDM... :drool:

oh god yeah :drool:

BUT, it has to be a live version of please, preferably that one from rotterdam. no offense, but the album version just ruins it imo.

<fails to understand why everyone doesnt love the playboy mansion, so f**king good.

<listening to the scientist by the dandy warhols, reminds me of miami a little.

^ Hey Veeg :wink: I sent you Levitate, AYGWF and Native Son. Would you like Love You Like Mad and Flower Child as well?

<fuck i just realized i have school tomorrow...whats with that anyway?

bearing this new information in mind, i think i need to go get ready so that i will be done in time for the daily show at 11.

bye bonojr & zootle :wave:

if you guys are here anymore anyway. :lol:

edit: thanks zootle :hug: i'll listen to them tomorrow. i dont need the others but i would appreciate it if you did send them. thanks a lot and g'nite. :)

^oh, random question before i leave...does my avatar give the impression that i am some kind of "fuck those turban heads- love it or leave it" type...cos i'm not. i just really like m&ms. im afraid that, esp since i post a lot in fym, it comes off the wrong way. :wink:

^ :lol:

I thought of that as soon as you changed your avatar! That's why I said to you.. remember, that you may come off as overly patriotic or something! You got mad I think. :lol: Overly patriotic may equal xenophobic and consequently arab hating in some people's views I guess. :shrug: I wouldn't worry too much about it. lol.

^actually if i remember correctly, you suggested that i was patriotic, then i got jokingly mad, and you thought i was actually offended. or something like that. :lol:

god i hate it when certain groups of people try to hijack the flag, morality, family values etc. :angry:

oh well...anyway goodnite im actually leaving now

:wave:

^ I have to take my new car out for some photos for insurance purposes and then get a parking permit for the street. yeah... not exactly exciting stuff :wink: but needs to be done.

< wishes he had known about the What Do You Have forum before the Oct-Nov leg of shows had started! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom