DESCRIBE like you mean it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Is so darn lucky is in VT. Mr. Dis is even luckier to have someone like Mrs. Dis. Sleet? No way..... I'm so freakin jealous. The leaves must be falling - my Mom says the color is not that great in CT this year - very dull and a little bit late.

Tilli: Thanks for the Smilie!!! I'll be the one at the grill? What could I put on for every one?

YBORCITYOBL said:
^ Is so darn lucky is in VT. Mr. Dis is even luckier to have someone like Mrs. Dis. Sleet? No way..... I'm so freakin jealous. The leaves must be falling - my Mom says the color is not that great in CT this year - very dull and a little bit late.

awwww thanks YBOR:cute::hug: I love being married :drool: How new england is this...I am actually making a New England Boiled Dinner tonight:lmao: for my new hubby....omg..I am like a scene out of Norman Rockwell:lmao:

yeah the leaves were a bit dull here too...but still pretty:love: lots of orange

<oh, its cornedbeef, potatoes, cabbage, onions, and carrots boiled together with spices:drool: sounds wicked gross....but its really good:drool:

Hey Kat! We were just wondering where you were!:hug:

Redkat :hug:

I am actually quite freaked out that you replied to this thread around the same time that I was writing your PM :shocked:

:hug: for everyone else too, of course :)

^
blatant promotion.

Almost as blatant as U2's promotion of Apple on their website

(but not quite)

/jk ;)

I'd be there if there wasn't an ocean in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom