DESCRIBE: It's Cheaper Than Dating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^^^^^ PR, it's very simple. once you're about to leave, you tell her something like "you should call me up sometime," and if she bites she'll go, "but i don't have you're phone number." then you go "oh. . . yeah, that might be a problem." then you stop. then there's an awkward/funny pause (where you try not to laugh or smile), and hopefully she'll ask "so what is it?"

discothequeLP said:
^^^^^^^ PR, it's very simple. once you're about to leave, you tell her something like "you should call me up sometime," and if she bites she'll go, "but i don't have you're phone number." then you go "oh. . . yeah, that might be a problem." then you stop. then there's an awkward/funny pause (where you try not to laugh or smile), and hopefully she'll ask "so what is it?"

if someone did that to me i'd take their number then never call them... or just walk out.

god im a bitch

{paintedroses} said:

if someone did that to me i'd take their number then never call them... or just walk out.

god im a bitch

:yikes:

but i'd bet you'd call, even just to find out 'what the hell is wrong with you' or something like that :wink:

^ just enough to get you to go out with me.

actually, i wouldn't pick up the first time. maybe the 2nd or 3rd time. or i'd call back in a few days.

<should shut his mouth before he gives too much away :|

^:hug:

PR if i sing The First Time for you...will you give me your number?:wink:

Now there is a trick:hmm:

< wants to know

< isnt really that much of a bitch....... all my values change when i like someone :love: :shh:

< has always wondered about this :hmm:

i've had girls ask me to sing over the phone. and i always think, are you serious? do you seriously want to hear me sing over a crappy telephone line? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom