Describe: instant karma's going to get you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami, you just listened to 'Jaded'? I'm not big in new Aerosmith. The last decent thing they did, imo, was 98's 'Nine Lives', and the last great thing they did was 93's 'Get A Grip'.

namkcuR said:
Sami, you just listened to 'Jaded'? I'm not big in new Aerosmith. The last decent thing they did, imo, was 98's 'Nine Lives', and the last great thing they did was 93's 'Get A Grip'.

yeah, I'm a pretty big fan but I agree- there were only a few good songs on Just Push Play (NOT including JPP :lol: )

Nine Lives was good :yes: :drool:

Honkin' on Bobo was decent for a cover album (the one original, The Grind, is good) and the songs were fun live, but I'd like to see what they come up with if they release new material (doesn't seem likely)

They have practically been touring nonstop since Nine Lives :lol: I honestly think they they keep putting out greatest hits and live albums because it gives them an excuse to tour, but hey, it keeps them young and they still ROCK live :rockon: like the tour they are on now is supporting a live album :lol:

wow, that was a really long random post :lol:

thanks for the song tre :bow: :

sami0201 said:

yeah, I'm a pretty big fan but I agree- there were only a few good songs on Just Push Play (NOT including JPP :lol: )

Nine Lives was good :yes: :drool:

Honkin' on Bobo was decent for a cover album (the one original, The Grind, is good) and the songs were fun live, but I'd like to see what they come up with if they release new material (doesn't seem likely)

They have practically been touring nonstop since Nine Lives :lol: I honestly think they they keep putting out greatest hits and live albums because it gives them an excuse to tour, but hey, it keeps them young and they still ROCK live :rockon: like the tour they are on now is supporting a live album :lol:

wow, that was a really long random post :lol:

thanks for the song tre :bow: :

I heard Joe Perry play a song from his solo record some months back and I honestly thought it sounded fresher than anything Aerosmith has released since Nine Lives.

namkcuR said:

I heard Joe Perry play a song from his solo record some months back and I honestly thought it sounded fresher than anything Aerosmith has released since Nine Lives.

:yes: I haven't heard the whole solo album, but what I have heard was pretty good :up:

and know why it sounded fresher than recent Aerosmith? because he wrote most of the songs in the late 80's/early 90's when Aerosmith was pumping out some good stuff :lol: :wink:

tre, I like Aerosmith...they have some great stuff :up:
and yes, Pirates is amazing :love: you might not want to see the sequel though, Keith Richards supposedly has a cameo as Depps dad :wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I haven't heard the whole solo album, but what I have heard was pretty good :up:

and know why it sounded fresher than recent Aerosmith? because he wrote most of the songs in the late 80's/early 90's when Aerosmith was pumping out some good stuff :lol: :wink:

tre, I like Aerosmith...they have some great stuff :up:
and yes, Pirates is amazing :love: you might not want to see the sequel though, Keith Richards supposedly has a cameo as Depps dad :wink:

Are we talking about the same solo record? I'm talking about the one he released in 2005.

namkcuR said:

Are we talking about the same solo record? I'm talking about the one he released in 2005.

:yes: that's what I'm talking about

he did it because he just had so much stuff he's written in the past that Aerosmith didn't want to use as a band so he used it and made a solo album because Aerosmith was taking a year off

I'm serious about Keith in it...I've read it from multiple sources!! Johnny has actually said that he based the character on Keith (the way he walks and talks, etc) and you can totally tell if you watch Keith :lol:

the rockin edge said:
^^that would be hilarious:lmao: keith richards on pirates :laugh:

i haven't heard any aerosmith i even came close to liking

<listening to changes

have you ever heard the really old stuff? like off of Aerosmith and Toys In The Attic?

my favorite Aerosmith song is You See Me Crying

tell me what you think about changes

really DMP? :sad: It would've been great to see him in it! he fit the part perfectly

Back
Top Bottom