Describe: instant karma's going to get you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huck Finn :cute:

tilli

you have your pm box set to email notification. Don't know if you realized that or not. You don't get a pop up do you?

I just sent you some pm's :rolleyes:

^Kat it emails me, but also pops up on screen, though i am not connected to hotmail at the moment so i shall expect a load of messages when i log in!

^I just logged on and i had 9 emails! All about messages i'd already read however.:(

I have send you a ysi link for gomez - let me know if it works!!

^Yeah:applaud:

And the great thing is that all the others i have sent it too are also on audioscrobbler, so i can check up:evil:

:wink:

^I am having trouble getting the links to work. i have had to resort to typing them out by hand and i must be getting something wrong:mad:

Now i have downloaded them but they're m4a files and my comp won't play them as i don't have iTunes or whatever is needed to play them:sad:

Hi Ricky :drool:

so tilli you can't open any ysi I send you?

tre did you get and or already have the ones I sent you?

Sami

Bell X is NOT available at best buy :angry:

^tillis problem is she can't play the file, it has nothing to do with ysi. she can't play AAC files

i got the stuff, didn't have it. thanks!

^^^i didn't say you PMed me:wink:

why? because i'm for a minute and yor here saying hi & you downloaded the song :shifty:

has anyone heard of/does anyone like a band called pavement? my aunt just gave me a few of their cds. :hmm:

the thing is, when she let me burn a bunch of cds, i put tracks from multiple albums on the same 80 min cd...so now it doesn't recognize them and just labels them "audio cd" with "track 01/02/etc"....so i don't know what is what :rant:

you can probably download it on itunes maybe

honest I have people that send me stuff that's not available in the states :shifty:

their new album was released a few months ago but won't be released in here till late summer I think and hopefully they will tour :yes:

that's the plan anyways:wink:

:yes: VG

i could listen to that woman read the phone book her voice is so beautiful

Sami
Flock is the newest album

Damien Rice was their original lead singer

Back
Top Bottom