DESCRIBE....in the name of Smilies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey B2d!:wave:

A smilie to make any crabby people laugh:
e025.gif

Glad it made you both laugh!

I am of now, time for bed :yawn:. See you all tommorrow!:wave:

Tilly, you're going to miss (oh the joy) 'The Real Amityville Horror' on channel 4!

:|

Sleep well :hug:
(you'll probably sleep better than I will after having watched it :happy: )

^^hey disco, you were the one who was telling me about the band secret machines, right?

I was at the library the other day and saw their LP "september 000" and picked it up. They didn't have their other album, but I figured this one might be good too. I've only listened thru it a few times but I like it. :up:

Alright guys, by now we've all heard the Party Girl guy story. I can play the song, too. Should I go for it on Saturday?

^ YES! go for it! Party Girl seems to be the song of choice for that this tour. make a good sign . . . draw a picture of Bono or Edge on it or something

VertigoGal said:
^^hey disco, you were the one who was telling me about the band secret machines, right?

I was at the library the other day and saw their LP "september 000" and picked it up. They didn't have their other album, but I figured this one might be good too. I've only listened thru it a few times but I like it. :up:

secret machines?!:hyper: my husband and I were curious and went to see them a couple months ago:up:

redkat, it would have to be Party Girl. That seems to be what they go with. I'd love to get up there and start strumming Ultra Violet but it's just not in the cards really.

The think about this is I don't want to be nicking someone else's idea. I've known how to play Party Girl for awhile but doing this just hasn't occured to me really.

^^
quite a few people have done it - one more won't hurt :yes:

I contemplated doing it (not Party Girl, but the whole guitar/sign thing), but I was worried the tuning would be different and that i'd have no idea what the hell I was playing

Back
Top Bottom