DESCRIBE....in the name of Smilies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the group he was up against in the final, G4, were much better - they were an operatic group. Steve has since been dropped by the record label and Simon Cowell has professed G4 to be the 'real' winners of the competition last year. :happy:

plus, loads of people though the result was fixed anyway

Steve Brookstein :no: No he was rubbish and a bit cheesy. He has kinda fallen into obscurity also!!

There is one good 25+ this time. A guy called Andy. I like him:up:

^The best bits are often the first episodes when people who have no talent go on!:wink:

^
Tilli, I love how there's always someone who works in a box factory or a chicken factory :lol:

ana, I really enjoy American Idol - much more than the British one. Although I didn't like the most recent one (with the blonde girl.... I don't know her name).

^ yeah Beau was better. Carrie is too generic.

^^ It's like watching a train wreak that you just can't pull your eyes away. Don't these people have friends who will tell them they suck before they go on national TV. :(

Proclamation:

Please all my friends on Blue crack, for the love of all that is holy when I say I'm going to be the next American Idol star stop me. Tie me to a chair and bring me back to reality for while I can sing a little I am no Kelly Clarkson!

^ Wants to sing on TV... Brave soul

^^pressuring me to change my avatar

Um, I love Lost and Alias and Las Vegas...so many

Favorite actors: Brad (we're on a first name basis), Clive Owen and John Cusack

Cartoons -- I dont' really watch any...Family guy, um yeah I got nothing there.

^
is supportive of my crazy ideas!

redkat :hug:
well, when I become a superfamous megastar and am spending all of my time hanging on Bono's arm (Adam's preferably, but i'll settle for Bono), i'll be sure to remember all of my interland friends :cute:

:shifty:

^
has a cool post count

B2
adam isn't married though right? I know he is in a relationship and rumored going to be a daddy. Any truth to that yet?

Last edited:
^
:lol:

that's not a good thing to say to someone who's had seven cups of coffee in the last five hours :happy:

:hug:

I hadn't heard that before though. But then I always get like that when anyone gets pregnant (friends, family, famous people.... anyone) :coocoo:

Last edited:
well it may all be speculation I really don't know

Bono dedicated a song to the fathers to be and looked at Adam who smiled hugely or so the story goes :shrug:

umm, i left friday for a regatta (like basically every other weekend) and was there all saturday...then today i saw wallace and gromit (best movie ever) w/ a few friends, and we met some people at starbucks, then we went to this girls house...i dunno, just stuff.

its so funny too cos i cant afford starbucks so we go over to walgreens and buy food and then go back and sit in the fluffy chairs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom