DESCRIBE (in the name of LOVE )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah any groupies?:p

I am going to a jazz club tomorrow night i think:shifty: Then on Saturday i will probably be most likely off to St Albans or alternatively Newport.

God no,

Just people saying,

"Ahhhhh, man that was like class!"

"Play "The End" by The Doors, man!"

:wink:

Go to Newport.

You bet:hyper:.....the only thing that could make it better is a certain law student...but that is a work in progress:wink:

Hello and goodbye, I need my sleep.:wink:

See ya Joe and have a nice evening VG.:wink:

Sweet dreams Will...lots of love to the rest of the family:wave::hug:

^youve already got your eye on someone? :sexywink: nice...

^^night zerodude...btw, if youre still here, your lyrics on the other page were great. i abandoned dream out loud a few months ago cos i have no skills, but i lurk every once and a while and your stuff is excellent :up:

^my brother is an excellent lyricist:yes:

I do have my eye on someone...but she is a third year on sabbatical(year out so not quite a 3rd year yet):huh: I have to make things difficult for myself:wink:

She is very sweet though...her birthday is next week...i will hopefully by then slowly but surely be getting somewhere with her.

haha well i have bought her a small present...but since i have known her only about 2 weeks i didn't want it to be too obvious...she is one of the student union officers..hence the sabbatical..she is the head of the big charity organisation i am a member of at Bristol Uni called RAG...tis quite an important position which students take a year out to do. I just bought her this very big purple fluffy bird pen...i doubt she will be expecting anything from me...so it should be a good surprise:wink:

^that's cool. :up:

i'm trying to get into volunteer stuff at my pathetic high school, but its frustrating because all the clubs are very self-centered. its hard to explain, but they dont do much real charity work, and most people just join so it will look good on their transcript. :sigh:

anyway, good luck...fluffly pens are definitely the way to a girl's heart. :yes:

haha yeh i hope so...just taking it slow...if i rushed in with the box of chocolates and giant stuffed animals it may freak her:wink:

I did join RAG with the purest intentions in the world...now i just have alternatives to stay with it:p

I will be out raising money on Saturday...i will be a RAG rep for my hall helping organising hall charity events....and i will be helping organise a charity gig for the following Saturday:wink:

^well on the freshers day they did say being a member of RAG was very beneficial:wink:

^will get song to you soon darlin..and charity is very very very fun:yes: I have been having a great time doing it.

I think i need some sleep now...so sweet dreams VG and Kat...nighty:wave:

^:lol: oh him! okay i got it...

well LJT is gone which kind of ruins it since as a non-american he'd be a good person to ask this...but, i was just wondering if you think my avatar says "im an american who loves this country but is intellegent and criticial of its government" or is it more along the lines of "love it or leave it get out you fucking turbanhead" kind of thing...

mostly i just made it my avatar cos i made that myself out of 4th of july m&ms and thought everyone should see my creation. but esp since i post a lot in FYM i dont want to come off as annoying or xenophobic or whatever...

maybe i am overanalyzing this :wink:

VG, I don't think your avatar says either of those things. I thought it was a cake, so I just assumed it was there with good humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom