Describe: In a dry and waterless place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was called PUSHOVER we arent together anymore, but you can find it alot on ebay, amazon.com, and you can find my other band MEALTICKET on there too, that was my band before PUSHOVER, but must warn you, MEALTICKET was SKA, haha, so its a laugh!

and you can also find it at virgin, or tower records, I was on tour one time and found like 3 of our cd's in the used bin, hahahaha!

I just looked on amazon, and if you want the cd from the movie soundtracks, make sure to look for the album called " logic and loss" cause for some reason, they only list our first album under PUSHOVER

DeadMansParty said:
and you can also find it at virgin, or tower records, I was on tour one time and found like 3 of our cd's in the used bin, hahahaha!

Thanks for the tip. I remember seeing that one shot of you backstage....it was b&w, for a mag. I was seriously impressed. Do you have a link to that?

the rockin edge said:
VP
^^^how would i know how :wink:

you make very insightful helpful posts :hug:

really? well i am:wink:

Pfft...life experience. No biggie. :hug: Wish I could attribute the wisdom to the gazillion dollars worth of student loans in the social sciences. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks for the tip. I remember seeing that one shot of you backstage....it was b&w, for a mag. I was seriously impressed. Do you have a link to that?

I'll post it for you here if you want, was it that versace ad thing? or us backstage in new york before our show with offspring and reel big fish?

here ya go, this is a fun pic, thats Matt the bass player from REEL BIG FISH, he was joking around cause, if you notice my all acess pass next to my wallet chain, he was making fun of the security peeps for looking at it so close after I did my sound check for the show. I just walked off stage and they looked at it for like 5 minutes, and I was like " Im in the fucking band, you just saw me soundchecking Ive got beer to drink"!

051020184630.jpg

thanks, it was a fun night, after the show, we got kicked out of a VERY fancy restaurant, it was on the count of Ben from ZEBRAHEAD throwing frog legs all around the place, I know I have pics of that, but I'll find them tomorrow and post them

ya, Ben the bass player for zebrahead got a little tipsy, and we all went out for a nice dinner at some place, I cant remember what its called, but it was very ritsy, the record co. paid for it, so we were ordering some appetizers, and he showed up drunk as hell and started throwing them at old ladies in fur coats, we were asked to leave, but it sucked, I had a steak on the way, so we all ended up in greenwich village, eating pizza and drinking 40 oz. on the street. We met Elvis Costello that night, they were filming 200 cigs, that night.

OMG, sounds like you were living the high life...all accounts gratefully accepted and appreciated. :)

Seriously...awesome!! That kicks so much ass.

I just hope I'm not going to be groupie, grovelling at your feet, begging you for tales of the road....cause quite frankly, that'd be creepy and embarassing. :yikes: :lol:

But in all seriousness, I'd looked for that b&w pic...thanks for reposting. :)

the fact about that movie was, it was filmed in the summer, it wasnt cold that night like they made it out to be in the movie

Back
Top Bottom