Describe: In a dry and waterless place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
RR
^i have head lots of good reviews in FYM :shrug:

<looking at 4:00 showing:wink:

how will you get in? it's R, aren't you under 17? :shifty:

all of my friends are 17 :wink: it's nice being a grade ahead of where i'm supposed to be, i had people to drive me around, get me into R movies...

onebloodonelife said:

all of my friends are 17 :wink: it's nice being a grade ahead of where i'm supposed to be, i had people to drive me around, get me into R movies...

lucky :up:

I have to get in with my dad, we got to see Wedding Crashers

and I'm trying to convince my mom to see Munich with me

^^:yes:

^haven't seen wedding crashers yet...maybe i should rent it this weekend :hmm:, but did see the unrated 40 year old virgin :lmao:

onebloodonelife said:
^^:yes:

^haven't seen wedding crashers yet...maybe i should rent it this weekend :hmm:, but did see the unrated 40 year old virgin :lmao:

Wedding Crashers was hilariously funny :lmao:

I still need to see The 40-Year Old Virgin :(

and Kat, isn't that a compliment?

who can tell if they think it's a compliment, women :shifty:

^^^^i still go to the odd movie with my mom, if it's something we both want to see which is rare:wink:

she tried to get me to go see pride and prejuduice with her :tsk:

^^my friends who are girls said pride and prejudice was very good...i'm not going to see it, too mushy, the last movie i saw with my mom was fahrenheit 9/11

^^^you have to see 40 year old virgin, it's hilarious!

^^^ adam

:lol:

my sister tried to convince me to see Sleepover and any other shitty teenybopper movies

but it's not as bad as having to watch ALL OF Princess Diaries 2 w/ my ex-gf, and she walked out of 10 minutes of Back to the Future

:angry::mad::madspit:

LemonMacPhisto said:

but it's not as bad as having to watch ALL OF Princess Diaries 2 w/ my ex-gf, and she walked out of 10 minutes of Back to the Future

:angry::mad::madspit:

Eww - I am glad she is your ex - how can anyone not like Back to the Future? How rude!

Zootlesque said:
^ tre, you'll not even think about how good it feels to not be carded.. once you turn 21! :wink:

it took me about 4 reads to understand what you were saying here , Zoots.:wink:

onebloodonelife said:
^:yes: :up:

^^LMP, Princess Diaries?!?:huh:

if that's not devotion I don't know what is

and she walked out of my favorite movie of all time:mad:

that explains the EX label

Back
Top Bottom