DESCRIBE: I Found What I Was Looking For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
< I don't go into FYM cos I logon to this website mainly to laugh out loud (lmao) with my good buddies and FYM is just too serious. :reject:

I come here for evening entertainment. ;)

very understandable

i spend half my day laughing w/ my good buddies....freshman year is really easy :wink:....so a little seriousness is alright

it's fun to hop between FYM and describe though, huge difference :wink:

Zootlesque said:
red!!! you're not posting much today! :(

^ lmao, VG! Goalazo! :lol:

I know :sad:

I had lots to do and didn't finish was lurking at the setlist party a bit then I couldn't get on my comp at all

it's just awful :sad:

anadgemila said:

Hey, why the german lessons? just for fun?:wink:

Cos I'm fascinated with anything connected to Germany! :drool:

I think it all started with U2 and Achtung and the Stay video. :lol:

^i assume you mean 'american football' not the real stuff...that's a shame :tsk:

<I learned spanish (cause my mom teaches it) :wink: and tried to do an italian teach yourself class but i can't get motivated for them :lol:

^^ yeah... just for fun.... and the off chance that I move to Frankfurt and get employed with BMW or something... :combust:

^ If I had learnt spanish I would be getting a lot more opportunities to speak and practice. Cos it's the US! plus.. 95% of the hourly employees at my workplace are spanish.

i love french but i'm only in the 2nd level of it....i wanna learn spanish (should probably learn mandarin chinese. :ohmy: )

this is kinda random, but is it possible i broke my jaw awhile ago and didnt know it? :lol: cos i cant bite into apples and it randomly hurts, this has been for the past 2 or 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom