DESCRIBE: I Found What I Was Looking For

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^because that's how long i'm calculating it'll be before U2 tour again...i mean, its been 4 since Elevation came here. :lol:

the thing is, i feel like i'm already forgetting the details, and i don't want to forget :no: i wish i had those goddam pics, i'll have to get other people's off the internet

Thanks Ana! :hug:

VertigoGal said:
^^because that's how long i'm calculating it'll be before U2 tour again...i mean, its been 4 since Elevation came here. :lol:

the thing is, i feel like i'm already forgetting the details, and i don't want to forget :no: i wish i had those goddam pics, i'll have to get other people's off the internet

Well.. do we know for sure that all touring in North America is done??? How about a short 4th leg in the US? :drool: I can dream. :wink:

You can definitely get pics of your show elsewhere VG! Look in the Interference galleries! There's tons of pics! I took a lot of them but many of them are blurry, turns out. :|

^i'd love for them to come back but i'm not sure i could go if they did. i'm banking on being a few years older next time they come, so i'll be able to go alone or with a friend assuming i find one that actually likes u2...and i'll be able to get GA. if they come back next yr i'd probably have to go with my mom again, which would mean we'd have to get seats, which are expensive, and i can't afford 2 tickets right now anyway.

just a whole bunch of stuff, it'll be a lot easier once i'm 18ish. :yes:

^^ Yes, VG, it makes a huge difference. Back in April when i went to the Anaheim show i didn't have school, but i couldn't go early b/c i didn't have a car, and i had to get a ride from my parents. but when i went a few weeks ago to Staples, I had a lot of stuff to do after school but i got to drive myself there and got there early and the whole bit. it's so much easier when you get to do what you want :yes:

^^15, NC girl...and i'm in atlanta which is a bit far from california, but hey lets go :rockon: my 10 yr old brother was so jealous actually, he's a pretty big fan of u2 as well as clapton, the who, the beatles, etc. he's got good taste :wink:

^yeah, that's what i figured. can't wait to be a little bit older for their next tour

Back
Top Bottom