Describe...I feel free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL :drool:

haha this is random, but my friend says i am a "sick sick internet freak who spent your entire thanksgiving break emailing music to people you dont even know!" she left me some hilarious comments on my lastfm journal too :lmao:

to be fair though i did other things on the break too :grumpy:

^ she's right you know :shifty:

< just woke up from a nap. . . :rockon: !! i fell alseep at 4:30 and my mom woke up up 2 hours later for dinner, and i thought it was morning. i was like 'dammit how did i sleep for like 18 hours.'

then i realized that it was dinner, and i got that feeling that you get when you wake up in the morning and you think its sunday but then you realize its saturday :drool: :drool: :drool:

^ or when you think it's a regular workday when you've really won the lottery and don't ever have to go to work again and can start packing your bags to a tropical beach getawa......... :drool: :drool: :drool:

< dreaming. :sigh:

:wink:

VertigoGal said:
^^i apologize YM :bow:

sorry bout your job :huh:

well i'm leaving, see you guys later :wave:

:happy: BLESS YOU CHILD

<the Dr is a real jerk, Ive known him for too long now but he gets on my nerves just as much as when I first met him
I swear in the time I've worked there Ive seen every Tech cry cause of him :tsk:

and yes, he made me cry once too :angry:

:shh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom