Describe...I feel free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is probably the first time I've ever seen RR post a mad or angry smiley, let alone both together. :ohmy:

< Stalkers sometimes do that to you.........:huh: ......that Double GG.....she is a pain sometimes....:D

....good thing I'm not going to St Louis.....

^monday morning was awful even as monday mornings go :crack:

see, my lamp and boombox are on the floor by my bed, and the only other electrical socket is across the room, so my alarm is on my dresser. so theres me in the morning, crawling to the end of my bed and reaching across to my dresser, nearly falling off the bed, muttering "fuck fuck fuck" "i dont fucking want to go to the fucking school for fucks fucking sake"...as if saying fuck will make anything better. ilike started crying (!) that morning and talking about how i hated school...good thing my parents werent listening or theyd think kids beat me up or something.

<not a morning person:wink:

hey disco!

^ !!! :laugh: i was just talking to someone about how mornings such so much, because its really really cold, and it's not even light out, and you have to wake up. man mornings do such :tsk:

yikes VG! But I hear ya! I hate it when I'm craving that extra hour of sleep but I absolutely must wake up or else be late and get eyebrows from the boss!!! :mad:

that's why I'm telling myself that I'll get enough sleep no matter how short the time on Interference. :|

^:shocked: i dont get it...my mom's a morning person. i have to avoid her cos it drives me insane! lol

^^yeah. i'm going to bed in...how about 30 minutes. yeah, thats it. :yes:

im dont normally curse so much, but in the morning it feels good to just mutter the word over and over :wink:

^oh yeah, you know me...

i dont think ill ever be able to have sex after what they shoved down our throats in health today (not literally thankfully)...like i really neeeeeed to see genital warts and chlymidia. :barf:

< I mutter the F word as I wake up sometimes when my roommate's 14 different alarms go off at the same time and he keeps shutting them off and going to bed. :mad:

I exaggerate a tad of course. ;)

In my room, I actually have the radio come on at the time I have to wake up... usually 6:30. I have NY's Q104.3 classic rock radio. :rockon: Yesterday as I was setting it, COBL came up. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom