Describe...I feel free

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning America!!:hug:

Can't believe St. louis is only 11 days away!! Ana - are you going too?

^hey you are over 10,000 posts Kat - did I miss a party??:wink:

Cold and a bit wet, ana - not much different from the usual really!

Has anyone over there seen the Madonna documentary (I'm gonna tell you a secret?) It was on TV over here last night. We seem to get stuff over here - like we had bits of Vertigo Chicago on TV here two weeks ago.

I don't think i've seen that on over here tilli

I didn't have a party i posted and left it at that for the rest of the day considering retirement I posted as sassy last night.

Of course I like pm'ing so I went back to redkat today

^^Of course, premium powers are great!:wink:

^Not just Rk!!:D

^ PM Queen, although I don't exactly know what that means :huh:

<---- How does one become a Premium Member

Good Friday Morning All:wave:

Kat:hug:

Hey YBOR:wave:

PM means private message.

I think if you click on the premium member bit below our names it tells you they ways you can pay.

Hi YBOR :hug:

at the top of each screen there is a little subscribe button and you can become premium through that. I mailed my $12 in but credit card or paypal is faster. It's been worth the $12 :yes:

^True - I used Paypal and it took maybe 5 hours or so from the time I paid until I became a premium member - even all the way from England:ohmy:

Tilli :hug: I think I'll try and become a PM then. How's Merry Ol' England this fine day?

<--- Will freeze in Boston this weekend :ohmy: :sad:

^ Should become a premium:yes:

England is Ok, a little wet though:(

Boston - yay:hyper: How many shows are you seeing?

I'm seeing both Boston shows (Sunday and Monday) and the Hartford show.
In Boston I'm meeting a bunch of Interferencers (even Plebans and I'm kinda scared:reject: :wink: )

In Hartford I'm seeing them with a bunch of old friends and we're in GA :hyper: :hyper:

^Don't worry YBOR, I am sure those Plebans will look after you! Are you meeting Wild Honey?

^ Good Morning GG :hug: TRE just told me to stay away from the PLEBA thread and to be a bit frightened at what goes on over there.
Yes, I believe Wild Honey is in the group that I'm meeting, Also Hippy and I can't really remember

:wink:

^^He only told you to stay away else you would discover how much he posts in there, Ybor!!

Plebans are cool:up:

Ana - did you think of something profound??:wink:

GA's in Hartford Ybor - that is great:hyper: Take lots of pics of you can!!:up:

You should check out the captions thread in Pleba, Ana. Some of the stuff is very funny in there. Also there is a great thread where a few people do U2 wallpapers:cool:

<Too scared to post in some areas of interland, though:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom