DESCRIBE how helpful MJ is in her vagueness - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-22-2006, 08:39 AM   #256
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ how are you?
__________________

__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:40 AM   #257
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
^ Pretty good thanks, how's your weekend going?
__________________

__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:42 AM   #258
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ fine, I guess, yours?
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:43 AM   #259
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
^ Very quiet , but good....yeah....
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:46 AM   #260
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ mine is always quiet
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:47 AM   #261
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
^ Well I had my birthday on last weekend, and went out, so Guess you could say it was fairly loud ..
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:48 AM   #262
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ lol sounds fun
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:55 AM   #263
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
Well its certainly going off in here....
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:57 AM   #264
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ it is indeed, us two are really bringing a whole new meaning to conversation
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:58 AM   #265
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
^

How about that local sports team??, this year they might win the pennent!
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 08:59 AM   #266
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ say what?
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:00 AM   #267
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
^ Simpsons quote

My friends tend to use it when theres nothing to talk about
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:01 AM   #268
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ really? I can't believe I didn't notice that
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:02 AM   #269
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,357
Local Time: 04:59 AM
^ Well i'm 95% sure its Simpsons, the other 5% of me is saying it could be from Family Guy or something totally diffrent....hmmm, I've been wrong before!
__________________
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:04 AM   #270
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 06:59 PM
^ I use random Simpsons quotes in all parts of life.....maybe that's why I don't have a life.......
__________________

__________________
Irishteen is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com