DESCRIBE for Snooglebaggins...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Reg, VG, GG, disco, redkat and all. :wave:

< doesn't really see the point of some of those setlist parties. Can't beat the actual concert atmosphere anyway. :huh:

Last edited:
^ i really think it's the vocals. i mean, the gutiar/bass are solid, but they're your standard punk rock power chords. BJ's vocal lines really really kick ass. . . The Ramones had the same deal :up:

< Had dinner with my housemate. Pasta (indian style ;) ) with italian bread and olive oil. :drool:

We're supposed to go out to the local Dublin Pub in a while. But I feel so sleepy. :yawn:

^ Green Day have far exceeded themselves with American Idiot.

< was very impressed with American Idiot. Still likes Dookie better though...

< agrees with ^ setlist parties are somewhat pointless. They're fun at some stops in the tour, but for the most part they turn into bitchfests. :ohmy:

I love Dookie but AI just blew me away on first listen! I couldn't leave my room... hell, my chair, until the last second of Whatsername!

Can't decide which one I like better. :crazy:

< my housemate and I were supposed to go to Dublin pub. He slept off. And I'm wide awake listening to Radiohead. :slant:

Kid A is out of this world... :drool: :drool: :drool:

^^ oh my god... Kid A was their heavily experimental 2001 album. It followed OK Computer and further alienated a big portion of their fan base while attracting new ones I'm sure. It's so unbelievably atmospheric, rhythmic and just plain weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom