Describe: Does love...light up your Christmas Tree?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well actually

i got Boy because i only had it on tape :reject: of course some of the tracks are on my ipod but I have to have the cd

Snow Patrol-Final straw

Fiona Apple-Extraordinary Machine

Wilco-a ghost is born

Now i bought my brother a bunch of cd's ones I thought I'd get myself and they aren't wrapped yet :hmm:

i'm so damn tempted to rip them :drool:

Boy :drool:

the others sound good, i don't own any of them but i like a few songs off each :up:

wow that's hard about your brothers cds. :ohmy: i would probably give in and open and rip them...even though it would be kind of obvious. he probably wouldnt mind though :wink:

^^what are you trying to get me kidnapped? :tsk:

:wink:

:uhoh:

i'll upload that one for you...might take a while though cos my computer is slow right now, cos im downloading a video of instant karma live. :hyper:

hey sami! whats dublin mudslide :shifty:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:
^what are you trying to get me kidnapped? :tsk:

:wink:

:uhoh:

Ohh don't be so paranoid! Nobody but Describers are gonna read this! And you know we're not creepy weirdos. :wink:

< listening to an absolutely magical version of Mysterious Ways Aug 28th 1993 Dublin

:combust:

^
everybody's got my cell #

should I be worried :slant:

i downloaded it thanks VG

I can't bring myself to open my brothers cd's

I got him Guster, Wolf Parade, Arcade Fire and something else

i have tracks off all of them already but not the whole cd

hi Zoot :wave:

I've spoken to 3 PGP girls on the phone :love:
DG regularly and then I've spoken to Ruff from DG's phone at a show and I've spoken to Wild for like a second because she couldn't hear me at the show :lol:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
< creepy weirdo... :wink:

:lmao:

^^ VG is silly and paranoid. :giggle:
I assure you I won't hit on you. You're like more than 10 years younger than me! :shifty: :( :wink:

VG, this version of ATAP is great! :combust:

don't get me wrong, I wasn't worried about you hitting on me zootles :lmao:

yeah i know its a good version isnt it?

plus i dont like the sound of my own voice (unlike bono) so good luck!! :grumpy:

funeral by the arcade fire is really really really good. you must rip it redkat or i swear i will send you the songs you're missing, one by one.

Last edited:
<actually suprised by how few of you have my cell #

seems like I've talked to everyone. Carek you must have it i have yours

is it possible that fiona Apple cd' is protected my comp can't even play it let alone rip it :slant:

I'm not opening his arcade fire it's already wrapped now:(

Back
Top Bottom