DESCRIBE describing describe it's not easy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ I have well over a dozen, my dad has Red Rocks on recorded tape :shifty: with the Unforgettable Fire videos before the concert :drool:

:ohmy: when i come to ireland i'm going to steal it from you....

when i come you will meet me right?:shifty: i'm not annyoing like....someone else:shh::wink:

water sucks, gatorade's better.

not only does gatorade quench you thirst better thatn water, it tastes better too.

you,you,you're drinkin' the wrong water then

^so do i.

bobby:she's not the devil.:no: :angry:
QB: i didn't say she was:yikes:
bobby:she's not the devil, she's the most beautiful woman on earth:mad:
QB: i'm sure she is, don't hurt me:sad:
Bobby: aaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh!!!:mad:
QB: oh my god!!:yikes::crack:

mamma says that gator are aonry becuse they got all them teeh but no tooth brsh to clean them with:lmao:

*bobby waling out of room*
Teacher: i think something's wrong with his medubla ablongata
Bobby: aaargghhhhhhhhh:mad:
it's allright fellas mr coach klien says, m,m,m, mr coach klien says it's ok to fight back, it's allright

:lmao::lmao:

K I just started watching Psych and if he ever sasy I solved the case again I will not watch it anymore :mad: no stealing form Monk

^Im'm getting that general idea...seeing's how he's a consultant as well with a little sidekick :eyeroll:

yeah but this guy isn't afraid of everything, and i don't know about monk but this show has alot of (for lack of better word) subtle humor

ok I just finished it...and played a really hard monk game on USA :huh: anyway yeah it was all right It's pretty cool

I missed law and order SVU to watch it :(

anway...monk's on in ten minutes!!!

Capt. Stottlemeyer: [due to a loose snake, Monk is standing on the kitchen table of a house he and Captain Leland Stottlemeyer are investigating]
Capt. Stottlemeyer: I thought you were afraid of heights.
Adrian Monk: Snakes trump heights. It goes germs, needles, milk, death, snakes, mushrooms, heights, crowds, elevators.

:lmao: the payphone!!!!

Natalie: Mr. Monk that wasn't a phone booth
Adrain: NO no it wasn't that horrible plastic outhouse...oh my God Then what was I talking into...where where did I put that quarter! NATALIE WHERE DID I PUT THAT QUARTER?!

beachballs :lmao: aww pleba how you effect my life outside of interference frightenes me

they show half of the season on in the summer and the other half in the winter

so this is season 5 of monk and in the winter season 5.5 will be on then next sommer it will be season 6

so Psych will be back in the winter...they like to split it up :D

No I liked Psych I just am really excited about being reaquanted with Monk...I'm not a big fan of many tv shows so it's hard for me to get into shows

There are a lot of things Psych has in common with monk though and that bugs me I don't like show creators ripping their own shows off

But yeah it was good I promise I liked it

yeah lassiter's partner was replaced. and other little thing, it just develops better.

what about when shawn has his "visions" it's so fake:lol:

Back
Top Bottom