Describe cuz the other one hit 500... THAT'S why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ red, I don't know if I get itunes downloads. I don't remember seeing that when I got the quote. :hmm:

Now, did they save me money? I guess. :lol: My previous insurance company Amica quoted me almost double... $2700 for a year! :yikes: Geico offered me $1530.

I felt asleep at my computer!

panw03.gif

Now everyone has been and gone:sad:

Last edited:
^I did. I woke up after about 5 minutes as it hurt my neck and had to lie down - I went to sleep for another 2 hours - in the middle of the day!

^^:no: What are the other symptoms???

^See you later!:wave:

^ :lol: the other symptoms are... procrastination, late to work and appointments, feeling depressed and paralysed when the internet connection is down... etc. :wink:

Later, red! :wave:

^:lol:

<Is getting :mad: when the server keeps saying it is busy and to try again later another symptom???

^ yup. :yes:

I try to logoff in the late afternoon for a while, just so I can enjoy the sun for a few hours and then get back to the crack at night! Otherwise, I'd have red eyes. :crack:

<I am too late for that - it is dark here already. I fell asleep in the bit where it was light :crack:

^ It's okay. There's gonna be more daylight tomorrow. :wink:

But I do like taking breaks from this site every now and then... not only during the day.. but sometimes for a few days, weeks in rare occasions. Otherwise, it's hard to get other important things done. :sigh:

^Has his addiction under control :lol:

My longest stint away from here is about 5 days! I feel like I have missed out when I get back too! :wink:

Hey - hows the new car going Zoot?

< wishes he has his addiction under control but really doesn't yet...... but it's gonna change soon.... I hope...... :lol:

It's running great, thanks! I just love how smoothly it handles the worst roads.. and there are a lot of those potholed ones here in Jersey! Have to sell off my old car though. But I get the feeling I'm gonna have to junk it cos I may not get much for it! :sigh:

GG either just came in or is lurking..... :cute:

I gotta go. I'm freaking hungry. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom