Describe cuz the other one hit 500... THAT'S why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to know.

< Mrs RR was actually born in Lahore, Pakistan. Her family was always traveling from country to country.....her dad is a retired engineer for Parsons, a big Corporation in charge of building bridges and buildings.....

< actually likes earthquakes......strange, ha?

Living in So Cal....you need to get used to them.....

When we get visitors from England (My wife relatives, she's half German and half English :drool: )...and an earthquake occurs.....they FREAK OUT!...since they had never experienced one before....:laugh:

<Would be scared in an earthquake.

^Is up VERY early.

^Insomnia is horrible:(

I am off out in a bit with my mum. What are your plans - you have alot of day ahead of you!

^shopping with your mum?

<grocery shopping once the stores open

steam cleaning the carpets! I really have a lot to do i just need to make a list :(

^Garden centre with my mum I think. I am dusting at the moment!

^Do you own your own place Kat??

For buying plants, plus it has a coffee shop that serves good coffee!

<Want my own place too so I can have my own garden and plants!

^Hello!:wave:

^^I am not brilliant with them either, but I don't have much opportunity as I don't have a place of my own, plus last year I was living in university halls of residence. I had a couple of plants but they didn't do too well in my room!

I'd like a small garden to grow herbs and stuff. I was never into plants a few years ago, but as I approach 30 (aarrghhh!) I have started to like them!

^
plants never do well in dorms

we had a moss growing thing that turned to mold lol

I would like just an herb garden. I hate paying for them when i only need a bit each time

^^
Hi bg :hug:

yep i'm back on the insomnia kick :happy:

Back
Top Bottom