DESCRIBE: carrots and smileys and bears, oh my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
< okay I'm back again! :hyper:

Hey Reg!

Guess it's not so bad now. I drove my roommate to a car dealership. He's getting a new one too. But I got to sit in my car one more time and listen to the Bose system. :drool: :wink:

^^ I have tons of mp3 boots if you want...all ya gotta do is ask. All tours, most legs...definitely have that one.

I'm will to burn discs, whether audio or files for favors...:wink:

kat I wasn't bad mouthing you as much as I was just stating the obvious. Zoot knows better!

^^I saw your thread in B&C :wink:

^thanks reg, I can't think of anything right now but what I really need is advice about unzipping programs for mac computers. i had one but its stopped working. :scratch:

<does not own Kid A or any Radiohead albums at all :shocked:

^I was actually considering getting that one as my first RH album cos I like Fake plastic trees...even though my bday was last week or so, I havnt had my party yet, and Im assigning each of my friends a CD so it should be a good day for my CD collection :evil:

^ :lol: That's a great way to build a collection!

< I got the Bends first. Then OK. Now Kid A. I really wanna get Amnesiac and HTTT too. PH, I'm not too sure.

^^ Don't worry I have just 5 or 6 too. :wink:

umm.... list... :hmm:

What are your favorite bands... like the top 5 maybe?

^ stellakat is back!

^^disco :hug:

<five favorite bands...
1. U2 (by a lot too)
2. Van Morrison
3. Arcade Fire
4. Red Hot Chili Peppers (only have greatest hits, by the way, and frusciante's solo album though)
5. Aimee Mann or Velvet Underground...

^^yeah....I need Californication too :shocked:...although I've acquired most of the songs on it in one way or another:wink:...also have the DVD of them live at slane, it's awesome.

I have Bachelor No2 and the forgotten arm by aimee mann, and like 7 van morrison albums, although he's probably made like 25, who knows..

I want the older Shins album and Definitely Maybe by Oasis I think...

Hi Bri :hug:

Justin if you have a "pho" place near you it works for others I know. The soup!!

VG
I downloaded the new oasis album :shifty: and now none of it is playing :( what does that mean?

Last edited:
^ :hmm: soup. . . :drool:

the last time i got sick i was practically knocked out from nyquil and tylenol when my (ex)girlfriend called and broke up with me :| . i don't think this week will be very good :| :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom