DESCRIBE: carrots and smileys and bears, oh my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Oh no. Is it a significant amount??

<I had a good day Zoot, thanks :)

^Is great, but confuses me:confused:
Hey uwwe.

^ It's $500. I'm gonna try to fight it out cos I did not sign anything that said 'I cannot cancel'. Of course it didn't say in writing that it was refundable either. Just a verbal agreement. :slant:

See you uwwe.

Zoot that sucks indeed.:|

I bet that has taken the shine (so to speak) off your new purchase.
I actually thought you were gonna say you'd had a prang in your car for a minute there.

^ Yeah, it has kinda taken the :hyper: out of the whole thing. But I'm definitely gonna try to get it back cos it's only an order I signed, not a contract. And every place in the order that I signed, it has the clause 'if purchased'. All of that applies only in the event of a sale! :rant:

Nothing happened to my car though, it's safe and sound. And the ride to and from work was amazing today! :wink:

^Is going to go on a rant:mad: :censored:

Your car is:drool:
My baby is not as good but I still love her.:yes:

^ Of course! I'm gonna miss my old car after I sell it off or junk it. :sad: It's been pretty reliable and helpful to me over the years. Looks aren't everything. :wink:

Ha! My car has personality, you are right!!! When I bought her I had kind of car beer goggles as I thought she was beautiful. My old car was, well, old in comparison!

Still, I'd trade her in for a new car anyday!!!

:wink:

^^considering changing it to married:sexywink:
^^^hey Reg i am most excellente...yourself?

^ it was Roger Federer and this german guy i know, like i said last time, but the third guy wasn't Bono, it was Batman :ohmy:

PR have your classes started yet?

Batman :lmao:

No my classes don't start til next Monday but I have to go to lots of presentations this week :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom