Describe...brought to you by the creme egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We got report cards today and I got on the high acheivment list and all 90s but I did really bad in science and my parents are gonna be so mad and I fell asleep on the bus and my bus driver yelled at me and my friends are mad at me and I had to do yoga in gym, which is not relaxing AT ALL and now my back is all tense :crazy:

<-----------is very whiny today :huh: Now that I look at it, it doesn't seem so bad, I'm just being whiny and overreactive :wink:

^ Good to hear about you getting on the high acheivment list, remember science is only one subject, why will your parents be mad?

Everyone seems made at you today for no reason, why are your friends mad?

Never tried yoga or a gym lol

Whine all you want

^Don't let me whine all I want, I might take you up on that. :wink:

-My friends' boyfriend just broke up with her, and he was a jerk to her, so I'm being very bad at comforting her :( so she's not talking to me

-I'm in an honors science class that gets progressivly harder like every day and my grade has gone down significantly, and we also get a seprate effort grade, and out of five, five being that you don't try at all, I got a three, which is really bad :ohmy:

-Don't ever try yoga :wink: It sucks

^ Ahhh well worse things have happened, like being alone all day in describe

That must suck for her, probably best to give her some space till she is over it

It is still just one class forget about it

I will take your word for it

^They don't! They ask me why I can't use the phone............................that would be the next thing they would yell at me for, being on the phone too long :lol: My sister told them about Interference, thinking they would be really mad, but they were just like "Finally! Now we don't have to listen to her anymore!" So they just ban me from it instead :mad:

^Bad stuff is gonna happen if I post on a U2 forum :ohmy: :wink: I told my parents that U2 fans, in my opinion of the ones I've met, are the nicest fans. I got Christmas cards from the other forum I post on :wink:

Back
Top Bottom