DESCRIBE and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
:D

School is ok... i've been a bit stressed this week with various things which is why I haven't been posting too much. Despite that, it has been a pretty good week :up:
Thank you for asking :hug:

I've actually got to scoot in just a second - my school is doing a production of The Sound of Music tonight, and my friend and I are going to get something to eat before we go.

Yo Everyone, Everyone,everyone, EVERYONE...........

Sorry I can't wait until I here Arcade Fire and then "Everyone" next week in Tampa!!!!!!!:wave:

^ Hi Tilli:hug: , Yes by the way I'll be golfing on both days this weekend. What's your plans? Have you heard from D lately? Don't tell me he said something to upset or make you mad because YBOR will take care of him.:mad:

^I haven't had time to reply to him yet, but I will! ;)

My weekend involves working on an essay, preparing a presentation:sigh:

Soon it will all be handed in though and I can relax!!:wink:

^ I hope it all goes well I'm confident that it will. I hope you have some time to relax and play Monopoly, I'd let you win :reject: Have a wonderful weekend. Let me know if D gets out of line okay? :wink: :hug: :flirt: :reject:

Bye Miss Bunny, let me know when the Vegas trip happens.:hug: :wave:

Last edited:
^:lol: As you may imagine - it is not relaxing for me to play Monopoly - I am so competative at it YBOR!

Are you going now?? Take care:hug:

^ Read edited post.

<--- Dog will be taking me for a run tonight!!!

Take Care:hug:

^I see - so when you say you can't take her out - actually the weather isn't too warm for your dog - it is actually too warm for you!!:lol:

Take care! Hope you get a hole in one!!:wink:

Last edited:
^^I am Kat:(

^Has a mouse with a dirty ball:ohmy:

:giggle: Hey RB:wave:

^Thanks RB. I love that show, and my sig is one of my favourite quotes from it!:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom