DESCRIBE and the night will be enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
I only post in there when I find something interesting like that wierd starsgoblue thread... otherwise stuff like sweaty Bono pics? :yikes: :yikes:

Yeah, yeah if you say so. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt Zoots:lol:

Bonojr I am good thanks! How have you been? I haven't seen you in (quite) a while. :wink:

^kind of cheesey don't you think with your joke that is.
And its great to see you Til. I'm doing great I'm actually starting a U2 coverband in my town so i'm excited.

Yeah, great stuff Bonojr:up: Was it you who has a my space link? You posted it on describe a while ago but it wouldn't work..

Yeah, I love In a Little While anyway. :drool: Is it from Vegas kat?

^Do you still have the link. I shall give it a try as I'd like to hear it, if I may:up:

What did your guitarist do?:ohmy:

Tilli said:

You are so much in denial you haven't read it! :lol:

:mad:

I don't even like sweaty Kate Winslet pics! :lol:

But if she's just wet from the rain or something, that's a different matter! :combust:

^^Cheers for the link, bonojr. I shall have a proper listen later as I am in the same room as my mum who has the telly on!

Zootlesque said:

:mad:

I don't even like sweaty Kate Winslet pics! :lol:

But if she's just wet from the rain or something, that's a different matter! :combust:

So if the pics weren't of Bono being sweaty, then you'd like them. Is that what you are saying?:wink:

^ hey sis :hug:

<Talks likes hes Irish even though hes american:reject:
so at least Tilli's speech matches her country. I mean i get strange looks when i call someone mate or w/e.

<I have started typing stuff like movie instead of film since I have been here. I am slowly being AmericaniZed!!:wink:

Hey RB!:wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom