Describe and Supervise!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah... ebay is kinda expensive. I mean... I could have had a section 304 ticket for $150. But I thought it was a bit too much. :|

tre! where did you go? :mad:

Everyone stopped posting. :sad:

... almost. our new friend gave me company. :wink:

even RR vanished. :angry:

^ Hey disco! any homework tonite? ;)

^ tre! :ohmy:

what you sent me ISN'T Mexico City... I don't think. Is it Santiago maybe? :scratch:

Or is it just a different show from what I'm familiar with? :der:

^why don't you think it's mexico? in mofo he's saying mexico mofo. in staring at the sun he sayd mexico city in his intro and in please he says mexico again.

at the beginning of ishfwilf he says 'thank you for bringing us to mexico city'

It's not santiago.

Last edited:
Well... this IS definitely the version of Please/Streets that I'm familiar with. But I don't remember EBTTRT in that track order. Now I'm really :confused:

By the way, did both the nights have Please/Streets? Do you know?

12/02/1997 Autodromo Hermanos Rodriquez - Mexico City, Mexico
Intro (Pop Muzik), Mofo, I Will Follow, Gone, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Last Night On Earth, Until The End Of The World, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, All I Want Is You, Staring At The Sun, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky / We Will Rock You (snippet), Please, Where The Streets Have No Name, Lemon (taped mix), Discothèque / Life During Wartime (snippet), If You Wear That Velvet Dress, With Or Without You
encores: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, Mysterious Ways, One, Unchained Melody

12/03/1997 Autodromo Hermanos Rodriquez - Mexico City, Mexico
Intro (Pop Muzik), Mofo, I Will Follow, Gone, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Last Night On Earth, Until The End Of The World, New Year's Day, Pride (In The Name Of Love), I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, All I Want Is You, Desire, Staring At The Sun, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet The Blue Sky, Please, Where The Streets Have No Name, Lemon (taped mix), Discothèque, If You Wear That Velvet Dress, With Or Without You
encores: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me, Mysterious Ways, One, Wake Up Dead Man

Even Better Than... is in the same place at both shows

where's axver when you need him? :lol:

Last edited:
wow! almost identical. :ohmy:

their shows aren't so these days! I don't think...

I burnt all of it into 2 discs! I'm gonna listen to it on my way to work tomorrow! :hyper:

only thing is... I tried to avoid those annoying gaps between songs by using 'disc at once' mode... it didn't help! :mad:

^ you know.. since it's one big continuous live show, I took the pains to try to avoid those gaps between songs and yet... :sigh:

oh well, the 2 discs are gonna be amazing anyway! :drool:

So after downloading their first and second records, I've decided Gorillaz are fuckin great

I don't know... I love Blur to death but I heard that first Gorillaz disc once and I wasn't too impressed.

Back
Top Bottom