Describe and Supervise!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ you can't see it in those pics b/c i'm wearing the jacket, but on my shirt i had this cool lilttle gold badge that says "Texas Ranger" on it. . . it was so bad ass :rockon:

^:yes: theyre both kinda new arent they?

the one w/ the guitar looks very introspective, etc. and you are looking v cool in the one in london i think...i'm expecting a lot more pics of your trip (have you put any in your journal?), but it's a start. :wink:

VertigoGal said:
the one w/ the guitar looks very introspective, etc. and you are looking v cool in the one in london i think...i'm expecting a lot more pics of your trip

^ I agree with this chica. :D

:wave:

VertigoGal said:
^:yes: theyre both kinda new arent they?

the one w/ the guitar looks very introspective, etc. and you are looking v cool in the one in london i think...i'm expecting a lot more pics of your trip (have you put any in your journal?), but it's a start. :wink:

:lol: introspective eh?:wink:

Thanks :D i'll have more posted whenever I get them from my Uncle :angry:

hey zootles, Happy Birthday again:wink: why aren't you out at a party? ;)

^^^not much is new with me...i'm happy cos i did well and improved on my 5k erg test today (it's a rowing machine similar to a treadmill)...i'm not so happy about the fact that the because of the godawful thing i now have a hole in my foot where there used to be flesh.

:wink:

what up with you?

im glad tomorrow friday...but i really cant wait for next saturday! hows it going trying to find tix?

edit: is it your birthday?

Back
Top Bottom