Describe and Supervise!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^Not fussy.:yes::wink:

^Has literally lost her temper!!

Hello everybody. :wink:

*It's the reincarnation of Woody Guthrie who inadvertently studied under Leonard Cohen.

:sad:

^
You aren't actually implying that you didn't appreciate the "Guthrie" are you?:eyebrow:

^^ we students never really found out for sure, but rumor is a guy got away from the police a couple of blocks away from the school :shrug: . our school is really really old (over 100 years) and it's still one of the best schools here in LA but it's in a terrible neighborhood. i'm just glad it wasn't anything worse.

ZeroDude said:
^
You aren't actually implying that you didn't appreciate the "Guthrie" are you?:eyebrow:

No I actually do like woody guthrie I just didn't ask for the compilations discs i just got of his I already had quite a bit:wink:

Disco
your school is in a bad neighborhood that's for sure :(

redkat said:

No I actually do like woody guthrie I just didn't ask for the compilations discs i just got of his I already had quite a bit:wink:

:rockon:

I was worried for a minute. :wink:

^
it's not really sad I guess

there are some fun threads in there right now. It's just that I got sucked in

RR
i've got like 800 to go

My brother told me they are tearing down The Boardwalk hotel I stayed at in Vegas :( putting up a new one of course. I loved the location and price

^ haha yeah me too, I hate it when I'm like the only one in FYM and I reply to like 5 threads all in a row, and look like a loser. :lol:

<should probably leave soon...i need to straighten my hair tmrw morning and type a paper. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom