DESCRIBE and Doozer got there first! CHAT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
or are you gonna go on a date with him to the mall, subtly hint that you don't like him then tell him on the phone the next day:wink:

seriously though. why don't you just ignore his texts, calls and ims and crap?

TheOffice_Kevin.jpg

"Hey..."

Oompa, loompa, doompity, dwawesome. Dwight is now gone, which is totally awesome. Why was he gone? He was such a nice guy. No he was not, he was a total douche. Doompity doom.

umm ok it was in a hostile...horrible....don't stay there..it's right by a burger king and it's by the royal mile and stuff...don't stay there i will get you the name of it cause i care enough for you not to stay there...and it was right above from that pub i posted in the thread....:no:

^

The royal mile is a shit scary place, their is a street/town under the mile called the vaults which is haunted.

< Got lucky :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
umm ok it was in a hostile...horrible....don't stay there..it's right by a burger king and it's by the royal mile and stuff...don't stay there i will get you the name of it cause i care enough for you not to stay there...and it was right above from that pub i posted in the thread....:no:

Glad I asked. I think we're at Holiday Inn Express. Glad I asked, now that you mention hostel I do remember you talking about staying there. Thanks :wink:

OMG the dog has just done a shit on the carpet.

Got my mp3 to work btw :wink:

I went to some party on friday night and went to some girl's house after :wink: , only got back a few hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom