Describe & Chat- My Turn Kayla!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was looking at my buddy list and saw Phil's name. i accidently added him to my ignore list when i meant to look at his buddy list :reject: :lol:

:uhoh:

^^^i'm not that great at soccer, i'm a little large.:wink:

yo philly did you really even care about street waiting in line for an iphone? because I really think they were being kinda bitchy about it on the news.

U2vertigofly said:
yo philly did you really even care about street waiting in line for an iphone? because I really think they were being kinda bitchy about it on the news.

everyone seems to have forgotten he's a politician. he gets done in a day what a normal human gets done in about 15 minutes. we didn't miss much

phillyfan26 said:

everyone seems to have forgotten he's a politician. he gets done in a day what a normal human gets done in about 15 minutes. we didn't miss much

HE'S A DAMN POINT GUARD! A POINT GUARD!

phillyfan26 said:

true. Preston and Steve were making fun of it today so it was fresh in my mind:wink:

love_u2_adam said:
wtf are you talking about americanZ?¿

the mayor of philly waited in line for hours for an iphone and the media made a big fuss over him "wasting time"

Back
Top Bottom