Describe & Chat- My Turn Kayla!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its Xbox 360

so for i only have 3 games: Just Cause, WWE Smackdown, and Spider-Man 3 (which i haven't played yet :uhoh: )

I'm thinking of getting me an XBox 360...I'm sick of my computer. Before, something was giving me problems. I just got a new video card, and now it's giving me problems. With the amount of $$$ I put into this thing, I could have a Xbox, and 2-3 games! :mad:

oh yeah, definetly.
i used to play games on my PC, but they would either run slow, or not work properly unless i had the graphic settings set to a minimum :tsk:

i went for console gaming because i knew that i wouldnt have to further invest in new upgrades to play the newest games

exactly. My good friend has an 360. I go there and play with him sometimes. I don't know what kind of games you are into, but if you like the shooting type games, Ghost Recon is awesome. Next time I visit, we're renting Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. :drool: Should be fun. :hyper:

i llove shooting game :drool:

:hmm: might check out Ghost Recon as i used to play that online when i was into PC gaming.
same goes for Rainbow 6.

Have you played Grand Theft Auto gmaes?

I have. I do enjoy them, but my wife does not like them so I cannot own them. :) I figure with the amount of games I have gotten since I've known her, I can honor that one request of hers.

My friend and I rented a game simlar to the GTA games...except you're a good guy trying to help the cops and shoot the bad guys. It's called Crackdown. It's one player so I didn't play much, but he kept it for a week and said it was so addicting. :shrug:

If you ever need a game to rent/check out. :D

I gotta go to work :( I'll talk to u later Mr T.

Back
Top Bottom