Describe and CHAT and Doozer officially did NOT start the thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I pick up people who r 6ft + cos they r lightwieghts LD

im wellll d runk

tomight i played drums in my pub while my mate did lead vocals to tina turners simply ther bwest lol L:lol: :D

na its st patricks did tommoz, it was friday 16th tonight.

Im going out on the 17th too :wink:

im soo lame when drunk

i know tell me about it :wink:

Tommoz ( saturday ) is like world day:drool: :wink: :drool:

st patricks day :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

^ explain

I broke up with my girlfriend, totally playing the field now. Met loads of peeps i used to go out with tonight:wink:

No rush anyway for you to get into that sort of relationship, you dont need no looser, you can get anyone you want.

love_u2_adam said:
yes Manchester is in england:yes: ive been there
vaz americans know nothing out of there own country:tsk:

Um, I resent this comment. I try hard to learn more about Canada and the UK. All of Europe for that matter. I would some day love to go to Europe. I would surely go to a Manchester United game if I can get there and I would LOVE to get to the Netherlands b/c I am Dutch.

There...I'm an American and I love every other country more than mine.

p.s. I'm going to live in Africa some day.

p.p.s. I should add this :wink: B/c though I am telling the truth, I know you are mostly right. But not ALL Americans are idiots. :D

Last edited:
haha kayla u amaze me haha. ya i want to go to england rele bad. kayla it should be like a little road trip for us. haha.

oh ya.. and sorry for not introducing myself people. my name is alyssa.. and im like best friends with kayla! so umm ya.. shes said this was like her internet family and i was like cool maybe ill sign up for it so ya.. i did :happy: but ya nice to meet you all!

Back
Top Bottom