describe already continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ And I would live in Ireland...win-win for both of us. :yes:

^:shocked: even I, with my ever-growing amounts of workload need a break...
you *do* work too hard..:lol:

^^^^I get that from my parents too! When I told you that I spend too much work on school, I was being dead serious :sigh:

^^You'd be really good at my school....I'm a procrastinator...and getting things done takes such effort..:sigh:
There's just too many distractions. :wink:

Irishteen said:
^^ If you did, I could have like friends off the internet :ohmy:

Friends of the net are great...ive met 5 people from the net...all have been brilliant people...and i met two of their mums...their mums seem to like me almost as much as my friends:S

^^ In class we have to manage like 4 pages in 40 minutes, 200 words is a joke

^ I haven't met anyone, I know from the internet yet, and that includes my girlfriend

^^ Someday I'd like to meet up with all my friends from the net...
I have great friends here, but meeting you guys would be soo cool. :yes:

^^^i met my first four going to Oxegen (irish music festival)...then one of them came over to Belfast with another friend of mine from the net...and then i met my fifth last Thursday, I went to see her play a gig on her birthday...she is a really amazing musician and singer...i even got a song dedication...that sent me over the moon...well because i fancy her a bit:reject:

I feel 13 again woooooooo:wink:

^i use blogspot...my blog is named after a U2 song..first person to guess which song, gets a ticket to ireland:D

< Here is my list of the 2 people or groups of people I want to meet

1. Kate

2. I don't really care, my fellow DESCRIBers I guess :wink:

I only really care about the first one, but the second one would be nice :wink:

^^ Bye :wave:

is it the wanderer? i want that ticket....

i'm so tired :shocked: literally no sleep last night and i've been in SC all day at a regatta...gold & silver medals :dance:

everyone have a good st paddys day and stuff....i forgot to wear green

Back
Top Bottom