describe already continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

I'm only 16 so my parents won't let me. :sad: I SO would. :angry: :sad: I've wanted to see The Killers forever and my parents know that. :mad:

I wanted to see The Killers too :sad: :angry:

I wish I saw U2 when they opened :love:

bono_212 said:

I believe that would be the one

Everyone here is fawning over her and I'm like

HEY I heard of her WAY before any of you did....stupid muzak cd at work....no one will ever believe me :(

:lol: She was pretty good, I should pick up her cd. :hmm:

I finally got a Johnny Cash greatest hits today :love:

Here's one more by Rachel- In The Mirror

http://s63.you sendit.com/d.aspx?
id=37AZRGWO9Z7H02LSHR6KB2T4LP

I've seen the Killers:wink:

I also have 3 of their autographs on the same bit of card as all of Muse, 1 of Interpols and Franz Ferdinands:happy:

Do you mean Gavin Rossdale? Or were you mixing together Gavin and the band Bush?

And I think I know something by Aimee mann, but I'm having a hard time with the YSI link...I know to replace it and such, but it's not seeming to work.

VertigoGal said:
hey sami, i'll be in tampa in early may, that's right near you isn't it? :hmm:

No. :sad: I'm really far from there, actually. At least 4-5 hours. LMP is pretty close to there. I'm all the way in South FL like an hour or less north of Miami.

no see since it's on two seperate lines Ican't copy and paste the whole thing, so I've got to do one line at a time, and they don't seem to be going together

sami0201 said:

No. :sad: I'm really far from there, actually. At least 4-5 hours. LMP is pretty close to there. I'm all the way in South FL like an hour or less north of Miami.

Are you close to Palm Beach? I'll be there in May :hyper:

the rockin edge said:

:lol:

i wish i could watch those :(

is it entertaining?

Yeah it's been pretty good so far, the swimming's been pretty exciting, even though the Aussies have been winning most of it :grumpy:.

Just cos they chuck crocodiles in the pool with the swimmers to make them go faster!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom