describe already continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoGal said:

i liked you singing that too :love:

and my name is not kat, haven't we just had this discussion :angry:

:wink:

haha i know your name, it is etched deep into my consciousness...I'm just glad it wasn't Liz i know about 20 here, and we refer to them by their flat number...Liz21 and Liz1 etc:wink:

^i didnt get up til 3 today so im pretty okay:p

oooh is there going to be a big music upload session:love:

LJT said:
^i didnt get up til 3 today so im pretty okay:p

oooh is there going to be a big music upload session:love:

What would you like? :lol:

I don't know what to upload :love: :uhoh:

I want to upload a Rachel Fuller song but I don't know which one :hmm: You guys probably won't like her though :p

you assume I have an AIM :tsk: I hate AIM

:wink: yeah I have one and thanks for helping me out with that killers stuff my screen is bono8675309, or bono_8675309...I can never remember

and uh....do any of you know who the Coral are....if you're going for obscure I think they pretty much are, but I love their music

^ The Coral are pretty well know over here...but i guess they would be obscure in the US

^ I raed that on Yahoo Launch, but I wasn't possitive

at work we get these cds full of random music, and so I like a lot of artists that hardly any of my friends have heard of, like this guy Ben Jelen, yeah I love him, but only one of my friends has ever heard of him.

Working on it Disco...give a person time...I can't believem y comp is working at all I just brought it back from the dead...I am a computer genius :wink:

sami0201 said:

What would you like? :lol:

I don't know what to upload :love: :uhoh:

I want to upload a Rachel Fuller song but I don't know which one :hmm: You guys probably won't like her though :p

Anything fire away:D

hmm do any of you know The Zutons/Manic Street Preachers/Hope of the States/Delays/Bell X1/Primal Scream/The Frames

As i could upload some stuff:p

<Online and it's w/o the underscore btw

Is Aimee Mann the one who sings by herself but sounds like a whole groupd cause she uses her feet and stuff to make noise or si that someone else.

bono_212 said:
<Online and it's w/o the underscore btw

Is Aimee Mann the one who sings by herself but sounds like a whole groupd cause she uses her feet and stuff to make noise or si that someone else.

KT Tunstall or something like that?? I just saw her on Ellen the other day :up:

I know of te Zutons because of this crazy cd at work...like I already said....I hate being the only one knowing songs by them :(

I think that's someone else, not aimee mann

Joe that would actually be sweet if you could upload some of that, I know all those bands but haven't got any cds by them :coocoo:

except some bellx1 that redkat sent me although i never got into it honestly

discotech said:
^^ what!!! noooo!!!! you gotta go! :banghead:

Come with me!! :lol:

I need someone to come with me. :sad: I wish my aunts and uncles lived down here, they'd totally go. My parents are losers. :sad: :lol:

Oh LJT I've heard some Bell X1 :love: And I've heard of the Zutons they had that one popular song I can't remember what it was :reject:

sami0201 said:

KT Tunstall or something like that?? I just saw her on Ellen the other day :up:

I believe that would be the one

Everyone here is fawning over her and I'm like

HEY I heard of her WAY before any of you did....stupid muzak cd at work....no one will ever believe me :(

Back
Top Bottom