describe already continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess what :hyper:

I'm back until 12 :happy:

When my dad told me to get off the computer and go to bed, my mom stood up for me and said I could go on the laptop in the other room :)

ahh that tre dahling, yes. i know your last name because when you sent me those song files they were labelled as such.

zootlepoo knows my name cos i emailed him once and apparently it was in the heading. but i'm not telling any of you. it's russian though, you know you're jealous

^^^Actually I'm avoiding an essay because the later I sleep in, the longer I will be able to put off my essay :lmao:

But so what if I'm addicted :tongue: You're not happy to see me? :sad:

^i didn't say that :angry:

VertigoGal said:
ahh that tre dahling, yes. i know your last name because when you sent me those song files they were labelled as such.

zootlepoo knows my name cos i emailed him once and apparently it was in the heading. but i'm not telling any of you. it's russian though, you know you're jealous

:shifty: they were?

*fixes song labels*

:shifty:

zootles knows your last name? :ohmy:

i know your first name :sexywink:

oh yeah VG, do you have msn or aol?

^yes i know you guys know my first name, and i can't say i'm happy about that. :no:

joe :laugh:

wanna hear something twisted....when i was 11, right after 9/11 happened, my dad told me this "bedtime story" where i was in the locker room at swim practice and i thought there was girl with a towel on her head, but it was actually OSAMA and he chased me out of the locker room into the pool and he almost got me, but his beard got caught in the drain and drowned.

good story, right? my dad is so twisted

^I want to know your name:sad:

You have even heard me sing....i think:huh:

^^yeah i heard you sing stay...:drool:

well actually my namesake is my dad's biological grandfather (his biological dad died when he was young)...and his name was joseph. :sexywink:

my name is not joseph though, in case you were wondering.

^no, i have not :angry:

VertigoGal said:
^^yeah i heard you sing stay...:drool:

well actually my namesake is my dad's biological grandfather (his biological dad died when he was young)...and his name was joseph. :sexywink:

my name is not joseph though, in case you were wondering.

^no, i have not :angry:

Did you not hear me do The First Time as well...that is the only one i remember letting people on this board hear..:hmm:

^I shall keep it close to my heart;)

^^Kat i think may have them:hmm:

I've been wanting to hear my The First Time one again, i kinda liked myself singing in that one::reject:

Last edited:
VertigoGal said:
oh love that song, 90s memories :wink:

bob dylan's son, right?

what other artists do you want sarah, i could upload some random shit for you to build your collection and everything

:lol: Yeah

We are so old :wink:

I was going to upload something else for Sarah but I realized I couldn't so I uploaded a few Wallflowers songs :happy:

wow I'm not even going back to catch up....there's like 20 pages of this one I've missed, and about another 20 pages of the last oe....describes been BUSY today....:ohmy:

circa1992 said:
Thanks Sami! :hug:

^I wouldn't want to be a bother :reject: Plus, I have no idea what I want :lmao:

You're welcome!!

And btw I love uploading stuff for people :love: I love introducing people to artists that I like!

Have any of you ever heard Rachel Fuller? She's Pete Townshend's girlfriend and I'm like obsessed with them. :reject: :lol:

circa1992 said:
Thanks Sami! :hug:

^I wouldn't want to be a bother :reject: Plus, I have no idea what I want :lmao:

no bother at all, i love to spread the love.

i could upload some aimee mann, arlo guthrie, beck, i don't know how obscure or famous you want to get....and of course i'm always up for uploading van morrison in hopes that one of you will see the light :wink:

Back
Top Bottom