DESCRIBE: all I want is a picture of you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^zoots dont tell me what to do, im the one who wears the pants in our relationship

^Hey RR:hug: Do you feel all appreciated now! I see you got your own thread:wink:

Hey all. :wave:

Just bought my first Coldplay album... A Rush Of Blood To The Head.. cos it was on sale for 10 bucks.

:hyper:

^my mom's friend burnt that for her...i don't like it that much PERSONALLY, but yellow is a good song and i like a few others. but i swear, the constant bullshit about how coldplay is so awful in B&C is a main reason i don't bother to go in there anymore for the most part.

concert tonight!!!!!! and the ohio state-michigan game is on this afternoon so i don't even have to miss it! and my boat beat our huge rivals at our scrimmage today. and my daddy made me a burrito.

it's a good day :drool:

^ Your dad made you a burrito? :lol: that was sweet of him.

For some reason I thought your concert was last night. :scratch:

So it's tonight? Your first U2 show??? Damn, you must be excited! :hyper:

btw, Yellow is from Parachutes, not Rush of Blood. :tongue:

^nope, i've got second night tix! actually i know this sounds really whiny, but i'm kinda sad that tonight i'll probably get the acoustic encore whereas last night they got UTEOTW and the Fly and Mysterious Ways. :reject:

but we should probably get Bad tonight, and that's all i need in life. :drool:

on the coldplay thing: :der:

well i have whichever one is their first and has yellow on it. so that's parachutes? nevermind...lol

^Bad is good:drool: Have fun at the show. I have lost track - where are U2 playing at the moment? Are they back in NYC now??:rolleyes:

I think they did 4 dates in the WHOLE of England this year. Plus one in Wales, one in Glasgow I think.:(

Back
Top Bottom